XT CABLE STRIPPER
- The XT Cable Stripper is made for end and Mid-Span terminations of 600 volt 1/0 to 1000kcmil or outside diameter sizes from (.33”-1.284”). Works on THHN, XHHW, RHH, RHW, and USE jackets.
Add To Wishlist
- For End and Mid-Span Terminations on most 600V insulation types
- Cutting depth is adjustable to precisely match insulation thickness for fast stripping while eliminating Cable Scoring
- Adjustable 4” depth gauge provides consistent repeatable cuts
- Replaceable, Precision Razor Sharp blade that is safely enclosed within the tool, eliminates stripping cables with a knife
- Capacity : wire 1/0 (.33" in diameter) in size to 1000kcMill (approx. 1.284" diameter)
|Description||XT Cable Stripper|
|Capacity||Cable Stripper for end and mid-span terminations. 600 Volt insulation 1/0 - 1000 kcmil or diameter sizes from .33"-1.284"|
Will the XTS-01 strip 1000V Rubber Insulated Cable?
The XTS-01 is only designed for use on THHN, XHHW, USE, RHW, and RHH jacket Types. Check out www.southwiretools.com for more product information.
Date published: 2016-09-23
I own this stripper and I love it! I am actually looking for the replacement blades for it. Is there a part number or any way I can purchase the blades from Southwire directly?
Please call our customer service team at 1-855-798-6657 and they will help you with this.
Date published: 2016-09-22
I am interested in purchasing the XT cable stripper combo kit. Could you tell me where I can purchase in Peoria, ILL.
Tom, we do have a distributor in your area. Please call our customer service team at 1-855-798-6657 to get a list of distributors near you.
Date published: 2016-09-07
Where can I buy this can't find it any where
Please call our customer service team at 1-855-798-6657 and they will find a distributor in your area.
Date published: 2016-08-24
Why can we buy your products?
You can buy our products through distributors and retailers. To find one near you, please call our customer service team at 1-855-798-6657.
Date published: 2016-08-11