- With its unique dual bending shoe, designed for both 3/4 in. & 1 in. EMT conduit, Southwire's BENDstation™ Pro Workstation is designed to lower jobsite fatigue, lessen injuries and increase productivity.
Add To Wishlist
- Helps increase jobsite productivity
- Built-in protractor for quick and accurate bends
- Comfortable work table height at 36"
- The ability to store up to 900 feet of conduit
- Extra shelf for storage of tools and materials
- Heavy duty casters for easy transportation and mobility
- Eliminates the need to bend over to "eye-ball" hand bends
- Unique dual bending shoe, designed for both 3/4" & 1" EMT
- Ratchet system designed to make bending 1" EMT safer, easier, and more accurate.
- A 60" ruler is incorporated on the working surface for quick and accurate marking. Unique speed vice designed specifically to hold conduit and unistrut, makes cutting quicker and safer
- One BENDstation™ Pro Workstation
|Model #||Southwire Stock #||Description||Length||Width||Height||Weight|
|MB1000||58724401||BENDstation™ PRO||69"||29"||38.5"||150 lbs.|
I own a MB1000. I am looking for a new handle for it.
Please contact our customer service team at 1-855-798-6657 and our team will assist you with this. Thank you.
Date published: 2017-03-29